I am happy and proud to announce that I passed my PhD’s defense on the 27th of April of 2020. The title of my PhD is “Active illumination and computational methods for temporal and spectral super-resolution microscopy“.
The members of my jury were
- Michaël Unser, BIG EPFL, president of the jury
- Sabine Süsstrunk, IVRL EPFL, internal examiner
- Willy Supatto, LOB Polytechnique Paris, external examiner
- Charles Kervrann, SERPICO INRIA, external examiner
- Jean-Marc Odobez, Idiap, co-supervisor
- Michael Liebling, Idiap, co-supervisor
I am grateful to all of the jury members for taking the time and for their feedback. It feels great to complete my PhD in front of such great members of the scientific community.
Since march 2020, I am working as a consultant for industrial computer vision projects. This involves a bit of computational imaging, big machines debugging, optics, machine learning, unicorns and much, much more.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you could use help in applied machine vision of any sort.
In the meanwhile, I’ll be on the road